In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations.
- Coordinate the Demand Review meetings with the Sales & Marketing teams in the local market, reviewing recommended sales, budget and inventory goals, tenders and ensure to get the sign-off for the consensus forecast,
- Conducting the operational part of projects related to the introduction of advanced tools for Forecasting, Planning and Sales Control,
- Active participation in the Demand Review meeting - preparing materials, agendas, collecting applications, exchanging documents throughout the entire S&OP process,
- Support of the sales, commercial marketing and marketing team in preparing their assumptions and plans for short- and long-term activities,
- Support of the customer service team in solving problems related to the availability of products and in the period of increased activity such as the implementation of the Christmas offer, introduction of changed image products, etc,.
- Education preferred: quantitative methods,
- Minimum 3 year of experience in demand planning: ice cream or frozen foods is required,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Very good command of English,
- Knowledge of VBA, ability to use and use statistical tools,
- Analytical skills, a broader business view,
- Planning skills and work organization, reliability and regularity, time management.
- Attractive bonus system,
- Work in a large and dynamically developing company,
- Necessary work tools,
- Friendly atmosphere at work,
- The opportunity to gain experience and professional development,
- Numerous non-wage benefits, including discounts on products, medical care, sports package, additional life insurance.