In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations. Employment agency registration number: 496.
Antal International is currently seeking a talented and experienced Design Director to join creation AAA Open World experiences as part of one of the most famous PC/Console studios worldwide. As the Design Director, you will work closely with the Chief Creative Officer (CCO) and Senior Management to define the strategic direction of the company, providing creative leadership and driving innovation within our games.
- Lead and promote the creative direction of studio, particularly in relation to ambitious Open World story-driven RPGs, with a focus on delivering unforgettable experiences to players.
- Collaborate closely with the CCO and Senior Management to establish and execute the creative vision for our games, ensuring alignment with our overall strategic objectives.
- Build and lead a highly skilled and motivated game development team, fostering a collaborative and inspiring work environment.
- Oversee the design process, from concept development to final implementation, ensuring high-quality and engaging gameplay experiences.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to international teams, supporting their professional growth and development.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including art, programming, and production, to ensure seamless integration of design elements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technological advancements, and player feedback, and use this knowledge to continuously improve our games and processes.
- Extensive experience in leadership roles within the video game industry, specifically working on AAA titles.
- Proven track record of successfully building and leading game development teams, demonstrating exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities, with the capacity to effectively interact with cross-functional teams.
- In-depth knowledge of game engines and the technical aspects of game development.
- Ability and willingness to guide and mentor international teams, promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- An outstanding international work atmosphere, surrounded by a team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support from our dedicated HR Business Partner.
- A dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training.
- The possibility to work remotely from Europe.
Are you interested in this position? Apply now!
How will your application process proceed?
► Your application will be assessed by an Antal expert consultant.
► If you are shortlisted, a consultant will contact you for an initial call to clarify the details of the position and your expectations.
► If you agree to participate in the selection process, the consultant will present your profile to the prospective employer.
► They will continue to advise you throughout the selection process!
We wish you good luck!
What will you get if you apply through Antal?
Free career support from our expert consultant who will be in contact with you by phone or email, help you prepare for the interview and ensure the quality of the recruitment process.