In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations.
- Timely and correctly calculate, prepare and submit Indirect Tax returns
- Prepare re-class JE for Indirect Taxes in Receivable position.
- Prepare Manual Payment or Reimbursement Requests within statutory deadlines.
- Prepare clearing /closing of completed transactions - VAT Settlement.
- Support supervisor in process of setting up an correct SAP Indirect Taxes rates and system logic.
- Perform Control Framework activities related to Indirect taxes.
- Identify, analyze, propose solutions and communicate indirect tax issues to supervisor.
- Prepare advises to internal Clients.
- Participate in indirect tax related projects.
- Support the external and internal audit teams and deliver the requested records and documentation for the testing.
- Provide support on VAT audits, by preparation of required documents by local authorities.
- Ensure the proper retention of records.
- Provide back-up on compliance on Tax team’s activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance &/or Accounting preferable
- English written and oral advanced working proficiency
- Up to 2 years of experience in finance, tax area or in an international business, SSC finance team
- VAT knowledge
- Use of either SAP or other major ERP system helpful
- VBA skills is an asset
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values