In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations.
This is a great opportunity for you who would like to start a career in travel business in new SSC in Kraków!
We are currently looking for:
Junior Travel Agent with Dutch
You provide travel arrangements such as rail transportation, hotel accommodation and car rentals to our different corporate clients in Europe. You build trust by offering a high level of customer service and actively sell products that contribute to Company profitability. No previous experience in travel is expected, we will provide you with the training you need.
You'll be part of an exciting and multi-cultural team environment that will support your long-term development working in brand new office in Krakow.
· Handling travel requirements
· Administrative tasks such as providing copies of invoices or updating traveler profiles
· Answer calls and e-mails from corporate clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
· Maintain the outstanding level of customer service provided by the team
· Offering excellent customer service options to meet customer needs
· Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
· Precise and solution-minded
· Customer focused and service oriented
· Able to work under pressure
· Confident, ambitious with a desire to succeed
· A team player with a high level of flexibility
· An interest in new technologies