In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations.
For our Client - the global company for its Shared Service Center – we are currently looking for:
Learning and Development Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
As Learning and Development Specialist you support global Group Organizational and People Development Department as well as Divisional HR Department for Consumer in variety of tasks. It is an interesting and challenging position in which you can take responsibility and support global departments focusing on Learning and Development activities:
- Training organization: participant management and logistics
- Assist the HR team in recruiting processes and activities e.g. job ad postings, rejection letters and interview organization
- Support and administrate Learning Management System
- Contribute to and organize special events for the department
- Support Internet in HR related topics
- Support in schedule management
- Arrange appointments and travels (hotel and flight booking incl. travel expense accounting)
- Assisting in documentation management
- 1-3 years of working experience with focus on HR and a lot of passion for learning and development organization
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
- An energetic, people oriented, well-structured and pro-active person, who wants to further learn within HR/learning and development.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas,
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market,
- Attractive salary and benefits package,
- Comprehensive training to ensure success in your role,
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions.
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application!Apply