In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations. Employment agency registration number: 496.
- Provide application and Master Data Management process support
- Create and update support open rational guidelines
- Participate in user acceptance testing of applications
- Participate in data change management processes
- Contribute to enhancing the applications and users’ application knowledge as well as data importance
- Cooperate with software architects and developers
- Identify opportunities for Master Data Governance process and/or systems improvements
- Develop data quality models based on Data Owner’s guidelines
- Develop BI data reporting tools which will enhance data driven decision making and allow tracking of data improvement
- Develop sustainable data driven solutions with current new generation data technologies to meet the needs of our customers, business, and organization.
- Design, prepare and oversee maintenance process of key data elements in MDM applications according to business rules and data governance model
- Communicate effectively across multiple departments and with stakeholders to review business requirements and propose solutions
- Analyse the master data to identify the patterns causing the issues in the business process
- Bring insightful feedback in design and implementation of company data architecture
- Profile and analyse data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions
- Contribute to overall architecture, frameworks and patterns for processing and storing data
- Develop and improve protection, integrity, experience and use of our core data
- Oversee continued personal growth in the areas of technology, and business knowledge
- Experience with report design and ability to present data in a meaningful way using Power BI, Reporting Services and/or MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of database structures and query optimization.
- Knowledge of SQL with experience querying large complex data models.
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand and translate user requests into technical requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively and produce consistent results with a minimal supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, decision making, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Familiarity with Power Platform applications
- Adoption of best practices in data management:
- Metadata Management (data cataloguing and data lineage)
- Data Quality from source to target (data profiling, data assessing, data cleansing, data validating, monitoring, alerting, and issue remediation)
- Master Data Management (data matching and data merging)