In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations.
A unique opportunity to impact a broad patient population while staying focused on your therapeutic area of expertise. Become part of an amazing global team!
- an unparalleled training and an on-boarding program and continued professional growth
- an opportunity to save lives on a grand scale, work with a great team, and have fulfilling work experience equals an unbeatable culture that our Medical Directors are proud to be a part of
- work office based from the clinical unit in Prague, Czech Republic
What do you need to have?
- MD degree as a Doctor/Physician
- Additional degree in Internal Medicine, Intensive Care or equivalent (e.g. Hepathology, Nephrology) preferred
- Clinical Pharmacology degree / knowledge preferred
- Recent clinical experience
What will you be doing? You will
- Be responsible for the medical safety of all the subjects that participate in our studies in the Czech Republic
- Play an important leadership role in assessing whether a compound will be tested in our clinic
- Lead our Research Physicians and Nurses
- Assess safety data during the conduct of the study
- Represent the company towards customers on medical safety aspects of studies