In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations. Employment agency registration number: 496.
Our client and your future employer has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. It is a technology and production center that ensures quality and the highest standards, and the continuous improvement of personnel and products contribute to products of the highest level. It is currently looking for Regional Sales Representatives to take care of local customers as well as to start a regional branch of the company.
As a new employee, during your trial period, you will be assigned a mentor who will help you with your introduction. What's more, you'll have the chance to improve your job-related qualifications and acquire new qualifications (through subsidized training), and through participation in international projects, you'll have the chance to get to know foreign markets, including by attending trade fairs.
Are you looking for a place to develop? Are you interested in stable employment? Do you want to have a real impact on the organization and build something from scratch? Apply and join a company that in three decades has become a global market leader in gates, windows, doors, and fences!
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
(entrance and garage gates, joinery)
Place of work: Bavaria
- support and develop the sales of joinery (entrance and garage gates, joinery) based on the agreed sales strategy in the assigned region
- building a distribution network, acquiring new customers, and developing sales at existing distributors
- the realization of budget targets
- conducting training courses in the region, i.e. at customers' premises as well as at the training center in Germany and at the production plant in Poland
- support of marketing activities in the German market - including participation in local trade fairs and coordination of local promotional campaigns
- active and continuous monitoring of the market - both from the own distribution network and from the competitors
- improvement of own professional and competence qualifications through participation in internal and external training courses according to the needs of the company and its development
- knowledge of the market and the joinery industry (entrance and garage gates, joinery) and current commercial trends
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (min. B2)
- experience in sales and cooperation with customers
- very good negotiating skills
- high personal culture
- openness to change, flexibility, and willingness to develop
- readiness to improve your qualifications
- a minimum of secondary education
- active driving license, category B
- stable employment in a modern, dynamically developing company, which is the leader in the gates, windows, doors, and fences market
- access to the latest technologies and product solutions
- attractive remuneration and motivational bonus system
- equipment with tools necessary for the performance of tasks: a mobile phone, a company car, a laptop computer for private using
- a wide package of initial training as well as product and technical training
- a friendly working atmosphere in a team of competent people
Stages of the recruitment process:
- Analysis of your CV
- Online interview with an Antal consultant - a short conversation in English, during which we would like to get to know you and your motivations.
- Meeting with the HR department on the client's side.
- Decision and employment
We kindly inform you that only selected candidates will be contacted.
What is Antal?
We are the leader in the recruitment of specialists and managers, as well as in HR consulting. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. During this time we built many candidates' careers, thanks to our flexible and comprehensive approach to all recruitment processes. Our specialists, completely free of charge, will help you find and get the best job for you!
What will you gain by applying for Antal job offer?
Free career support!
By applying for Antal offers, you will receive support from our Consultant, who will keep in touch with you via e-mail or phone, help you prepare for the interview, and take care of the quality of the recruitment process.