We would like to propose implementing competence-based employee appraisal systems suited to the expectations, organizational structure and competence model of your company. The system is based on an IT platform that allows gathering information about the employment, evaluation and development history of your employees. The periodic appraisal system is a method used to rate the work results, competencies and behaviour presented by an employee during a specified evaluation period. The implementation of a competence model based periodic appraisal system supports the organization and unifies other HR processes: recruitment, promotion planning, training, motivational and bonus systems, salary policy.
Who may benefit:
The system is suitable for companies that wish to structure their employee evaluation processes, regardless of the size of their workforce. It is also suitable for organizations with complex structures and numerous branches located in different regions of Poland. The system allows to implement succession plans and plan the development of employee strengths, as well as eliminate competence gaps.
The implementation process:
Benefits for the client:
- clear principles governing the execution of succession plans and awarding bonuses
- optimization of HR department operations: the time needed to perform an IT system based evaluation vs. the time needed to perform the same task on paper.
- comprehensive services offered by Antal HR Consulting (including the areas of HR, i.e. creating all of the documentation needed for the project, and IT, i.e. providing support in implementing the system)
- all individuals responsible for conducting the evaluation undergo training by Antal HR Consulting experts
- a one-time payment, the system is managed by the client’s HR department
- the company’s managers undergo training that enables them to give employees feedback following the evaluation period
- it is possible to conduct numerous evaluations simultaneously
- invitations are automatically generated and sent out to participants
- it is possible to evaluate individuals who are not employees of the client's company: suppliers, external clients
- it is possible to quickly generate reports for individual participants, as well as summary reports outlining competence levels across the company
Benefits for the employees:
- clear, competence model based evaluation principles
- user-friendly evaluation system interface
- employees are able to outline personal areas of development
- a full, structured feedback session with a manager and a discussion on individual performance
- a professional descriptive report summarizing the evaluation results
The project is conducted by a specialized Antal HR Consulting team.