Antal specializes in recruiting professionals and managers. We provide the best candidates both within permanent recruitment and IT contracting model. Our narrow specialization allows us to reach suitable candidates within a very short timeframe. We ensure that every candidate recommended by us will be an optimal match for the position profile and the company’s organizational structure. Our recommended candidates, apart from being among the best in their professions, are conscious about their career planning and, therefore, choose to remain associated with their new employer for a longer period of time.
What makes our recruitment services special?
- Over 20 years of experience
- Global solutions, applied locally
- Specialized consultants
- An unbiased and professional approach to presenting candidates
- The company’s dynamic character
- 60% of candidates recommended by Antal International are drawn directly from competing or similar companies,
- A 4-ways recruitment methodology
Antal utilizes a 4-way recruitment methodology. Our candidate search methods are flexible:
- We use the Antal database - a very valuable source of the most competent candidates that we have been gathering for over more than 15 years.
- Our consultants have a wide network of contacts within the sectors and professions that they specialize in. This allows them to quickly reach candidates who are not actively seeking new employment and encourage them to consider an offer from a new employer
- We use direct search methods which enable us to reach the best candidates that perfectly correspond to the position profile.
- We post job offers on antal.pl and many other job websites. We also use our social media channels to reach out to a wider audience.
Recruitment process structure
Recruitment processes conducted by our consultants consists of three main stages. This allows us to seek out candidates that perfectly correspond to your company's profile and are highly motivated to undertake employment on the offered position.
The process may be terminated ahead of time if a suitable candidate is found earlier and receives an employment offer from the client’s company. Depending on the chosen form of cooperation, the first stage of the process may take 1 to 2 weeks longer.
When choosing suitable candidates, it is not only their work experience that matters. One should also take into account their cooperation skills and the ability to keep good relations with their colleagues. It is important to fully understand the candidate’s employment history – including both the high and low points. Antal consultants are dedicated to making sure that the recommended candidate will perform well at their new job position, therefore we verify references and make them available to the client upon request.