Attractive salaries are among the most important factors that determine a company's success in the market. Well-paid employees are engaged employees, and candidates take salaries into consideration when considering job offers. Keeping abreast of current trends and modifying your company's standards accordingly will give you a competitive edge.
Conducting a remuneration audit will demonstrate how your company compares with the competition and help you diagnose the issues that lead to dropping employee motivation, engagement and work efficiency. Adjusting remunerations to fit economic trends should be regarded as investing in human capital – an indispensable asset for innovative market leaders.
Below are listed some of the most important advantages of remuneration audits:
- Increasing net salaries using available tax and legal solutions at no additional cost to the organisation.
- More efficient usage of salary funds:
- allocating funds to minimise the risk of employee resignations,
- ensuring that company goals are met.
- Ensuring that the implemented solutions are safe and will not be questioned by tax and ZUS (Social Insurance Institution) inspectors.
- Implementing a comprehensive approach to remunerations by analysing alternative remuneration solutions and making base remunerations an integral part of the company's remuneration and human resources management policies.