OTC Accountant with Italian
Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: Business Process Outsourcing / Shared Services
Consultant: Piotr Ilewicz
Ref. No.: 203410
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
Due to the structures expansion of our clients' accounting department, we are looking for experienced OTC Accountants with fluent Italian and English.
- Recording and reporting of data related to the sale of goods in compliance with company policies and procedures,
- Perform revenue accounting by managing and processing collections and analyzing delinquent account balances,
- Process customer credit, review existing accounts, analyze and approve new account applications,
- Manage process adjustments and deductions related to revenue accounting, in the particular related to discounts, rebates, cash backs and manual adjustments of revenues,
- Prepare chargeback invoices incl. cashback process(rebate processing),
- Act as point of contact for internal parties and customers.
- Understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations,
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences,
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers,
- Proficiency in MS Office and ideally knowledge in SAP,
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Fluency in English and Italian in speaking and writing,
- Excellent cooperation skills.
- A promising career path and an individual development plan,
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas,
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you,
- Generous and competitive benefits package(multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!),
- Office in a good location.
If we have sparked your interest, let me know by simply sending your application on firstname.lastname@example.org