In Antal we have been dealing with recruitment for over 20 years. Thanks to the fact that we operate in 10 specialised divisions, we have an excellent orientation in current industry trends. We precisely determine the specific nature of the job, classifying key skills and necessary qualifications. Our mission is not only to find a candidate whose competences fit the requirements of the given job advertisement, but first and foremost a position which meets the candidate’s expectations. Employment agency registration number: 496.
Regional HVAC Engineer – specialized in Cooling Equipment and Systems
Our innovative client specialized in the digital transformation of energy management, automation and sustainability is looking for an experienced regional HVAC engineer as part of their newly created team to provide professional services for the company’s cooling equipment and systems throughout Europe. The job also includes technical site analysis, resolving customer issues and provide on-site activities.
Location: Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, Poland
What does our client offer you?
- Competitive base salary, benefit package and daily allowance during travels
- Professional development opportunities and continuous training
- You will be part of an innovative team and a company with a stable and long-term vision of the future
What will you be expected and responsible for?
- At least 3 years of experience in commissioning and field service repair of cooling equipment and comprehensive knowledge of the basic principles of HVAC systems are essential for the position;
- It is important that you have a university degree in Mechanical or Electrotechnical Engineering in order to understand and perform planned, preventive or unscheduled maintenance and on-site adjustments.
- Confirmed experience with air cooling systems/ data center cooling will be a must.
- Your ability to identify whether the failure is related to quality, software or operation condition issues will be important for your everyday duties (root cause analysis).
- Handling defective parts, writing reports, business correspondance and procedure manuals will be part of your job including defining problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions.
- Being able to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form will be an advantage.
- You will work closely with other service engineers and partners during the site interventions and receive only general guidance from the general direction with respect to overall objectives.
- You must comply with all safety policies, technical procedures and governmental regulations and interpret general business procedures.
- Since the position requires 50% of travel time to different sites across Europe, you will need fluent English knowledge and the willingness to travel
- Having some experience in CRAC units or the hydraulic circuit for chillers would be a great advantage.
- Further skills and requirements: AutoCAD, Acrobat, MS Office; flexibility and reliability, focus on technical details, customer focus, team player, leadership skills
What does Enloyd offer you?
- We provide career advice during interviews.
- We discuss job opportunities that match your profile.
- We help you understand the selection process.
- From your application to your onboarding, we support your candidacy.
- We utilize our market knowledge to benefit our applicants.
- We offer ideas on how to further develop yourself in the right direction.
If you have any questions regarding the position or our client, or if this opportunity didn't pique your interest but you would like to explore other options in the market, feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to assist with your applications.
M: +36 1 783 0000