ANTAL POLSKA WEBSITE PRIVACY PROTECTION STATEMENT DATED 03 APRIL 2014
In general, you may use our website without disclosing your personal data. However, should you wish to voluntarily disclose it, we will utilize the data in accordance with our privacy protection principles and statements.
Antal Sp. z o.o. is part of the Work Service S.A. group headquartered in Wrocław at ul. Gwiaździsta 66
ANTAL POLSKA PRIVACY PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Antal Sp. z o.o. is aware that keeping personal data and sensitive information of its employees, candidates, clients, salespeople and partners is of crucial importance. The core of our activity requires gathering data and utilizing this type of information, therefore we are responsible for protecting it for as long as it remains in our possession. Treating our employees, candidates, clients, salespeople and partners with respect is one of Antal Sp. z o.o.'s chief values which is accompanied by our devotion to providing ethically sound service.
To back up the above claims, Antal Sp. z o.o. has developed a number of data protection principles which guide our efforts aimed at maintaining the privacy of personal data and sensitive information.
We protect you privacy in the following manners:
- We publish statements explaining the methods we employ when dealing with personal data and the reasons behind them.
- We respect your choices concerning the data gathered, utilized and, when appropriate, transferred to other parties by our company
- We gather, utilize and reference only personal data that is of significant importance to us and is necessary for carrying out our business activity.
- We undertake the necessary efforts to keep the data accurate and up-to-date. We utilize suitable methods of personal data protection.
- We limit the exposure and access to personal data
- We only retain data that is necessary to fulfil our legal and business obligations.
- You have the possibility to access and update your data at any time. We also give you the possibility to ask questions and submit remarks relating to privacy protection issues.
If you wish to learn more about our privacy protection policy, please familiarize yourself with the below statement:
A STATEMENT CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON THE ANTAL POLSKA WEBSITE
Antal Sp. z o.o. takes care to protect the privacy of our consultants, employees and clients. The below statement contains information concerning the manners in which personal data is utilized by our company. We gather and process your personal information in order to:
- Maintain contractual and business relations with the website’s users to provide employment services and inform them about our products and services
- Contact the website's users, pursue and defend legal claims and lawsuits, act in accordance with court decisions and other legal obligations and normative requirements, as well as other legally acceptable means.
To fulfil this goal, Antal Sp. z o.o. may transfer your personal data to other companies, subsidiaries, suppliers, contractors who are providing services on our behalf, clients - if you are searching for employment, the buying organization - should Antal Sp. z o.o. decide to sell or transfer a part or the entirety of its operations, or if it is otherwise required, for example by a court decision, as well as to entities based outside of the European Union including countries which the European Union considers to have insufficient personal data protection regulations. Antal Sp. z o.o. may transfer personal data contained within job offers, necessary for conducting the recruitment process, to the Antal Sp. z o.o. company headquartered in a third state (CZ).
In accordance with article 36 section 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Antal Sp. z o.o. has taken the necessary steps to provide protection of transmitted data in terms of safety, integrity and confidentiality.