At Antal, we implement our strategy in a socially responsible manner. For years, Antal has been conducting various corporate social responsibility activities which relate to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, concerning, among other things, education, economic growth, reducing inequality, improving health and tackling climate change.
We help society achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Antal’s ESG strategy for 2022-2025
In 2022, Antal’s Board of Directors approved Antal’s ESG Policy for 2022-2025. It is a strategic document that defines the important areas of our influence, the goals indicating the directions of our activities and the metrics.
As part of the strategy, we have identified areas where we can have a real impact and use our strengths and experience to create solutions and build programs that support innovation, economic growth, human resources development, gender equality and diversity, fighting exclusion, and activities that promote environmental solutions, and more. Effective ESG integration is key to both managing risk and identifying new business opportunities.
Antal’s ESG strategy for 2021-2025 is based on three pillars: People, Planet, Prosperity and is an integral complement to our business strategy while contributing to the UN’s global Sustainable Development Goals.
3 pillars of ESG Antal: People, Planet, Prosperity
A leader in the HR industry
At the core of our success is the high quality of our services and people, whose capital is the knowledge accumulated by more than 180 employees in 7 branches in the CEE region. We are a pioneer in the recruitment market and we want to be an employer of first choice among candidates. We inspire and support our customers and business partners in sustainable growth and the achievement of ambitious business goals, thus helping to increase their contribution to sustainable development
We manage responsibly
For Antal, human capital development is a key aspect of economic and social development. Our mission is to change people's lives for the better. As an HR consulting company shaping trends in the labor market, we realize that we not only have a responsibility, but also an opportunity to carry out real changes that affect the environment. We strive to ensure decent work for all market participants and contribute to building a fair and more sustainable society. We reduce unemployment and care about equal opportunities in the labor market. We develop human capital by facilitating opportunities for organizations to optimize human resource management. Candidates are offered support in their professional and personal development.
The basis of our operations is clear and transparent management principles in the Company. We are guided by ethical standards in business relations and principles of fair trading, placing higher demands on ourselves than the law stipulates. We expect the same from our business partners. We build relationships with stakeholders based on transparent, reliable and timely communication.
The management systems in force at Antal prove the quality of our services and competitive advantage. We implement solutions and procedures that meet the best standards and market practices, which is confirmed by the certificates we hold.
We carry out our social responsibility activities through projects conducted in partnerships with industry organizations and NGOs, as well as through the great commitment of our employees. Antal's Social Engagement Plans integrate the UN Sustainable Development Goals, which have become an important reference point for countries, NGOs and business, and represent a map of the main challenges facing the world today.
Our obligations within the framework of economic responsibility
- Shaping the labor market in subjects that address the most sensitive social challenges
- Supporting education and skills of the youth
- Implementing educational and CSR projects that develop professional competencies and influence the development of human capital
- Promoting good practices and creating the highest standards in the management of recruitment processes
- We support the transformation by executing recruitment processes for start-ups, sourcing sustainability specialists and qualified RES employees.
We care about employees
We are and want to be an employer of first choice among candidates. Taking care of employees on a daily basis and creating the best possible work environment is our priority. In the first place we put good relations and safety at work, as well as team commitment. We invest in the development of professional and personal competencies, supporting employees both in achieving ambitious business goals and job satisfaction.
- Health and safetyWe care about the safety and good physical and mental condition of our employees and we promote a healthy and proactive lifestyle.
- Diversity at work Diversity is a value that helps us build strong teams. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities to employees, regardless of age, gender, disability, nationality or sexual orientation.
- Career at Antal The labor market is constantly changing, and with it the specialist knowledge that is the basis of our work. We focus on the professional and personal development of our employees by offering training, workshops, webinars and access to knowledge resources in the form of e-books.
Key data and results in 2022.
We care about the environment
Applying and promoting solutions to protect the environment is one of the key pillars of Antal's ESG. We integrate initiatives to respect the environment and raise the environmental awareness of our employees into the company's daily operations. Year after year, we strive to optimize the consumption of raw materials and introduce solutions to reduce negative climate change.
Considering the nature of Antal's business and the industry in which it is present, we have defined the Company's primary areas of direct climate impact. These include:
- non-renewable energy consumption,
- water consumption,
- wastewater and waste production,
- waste and recyclable materials management.
The measures we take to protect the environment include:
- reducing waste production,
- reducing the use of raw materials and natural resources by using water and electricity economically,
- reducing business trips in favor of e.g. online meetings,
- shaping environmental attitudes and awareness among our employees,
- systematic supervision of environmental legal requirements and other company regulations and requirements.
In addition, all Antal's offices in Poland are located in buildings with eco-friendly solutions.
We support the green transition by employing qualified RES experts and sustainability specialists
We are striving to achieve the state of the green economy by recruiting sustainability specialists and skilled RES workers (e.g., renewable energy retailers, wind farm manufacturers, employees of charitable organizations and green NGOs). We successfully complete challenging recruitment projects of key people from executive and managerial levels, high-level professionals and experts for both technical and sales positions.
Download ESG Antal Report and learn more about Antal's activities in the area of social responsibility, corporate governance and environmental.