The Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce (SPCC) is an association of business people created by and for entrepreneurs related to Scandinavia. The main seat of SPCC is in Warsaw, but the organization is active throughout the country. The SPCC regional office in Gdynia has been operating since the beginning of 2015, the Chamber also has its representatives in Szczecin, and is also active in Wrocław and Poznań.
At present, SPCC has over 400 members, which makes us one of the largest bilateral chambers operating in Poland. Membership in the Chamber is an opportunity to establish contacts with an elite group of people managing thriving Scandinavian companies and a way to find inspiration for anyone who strives to develop their company.
Being a member of the Chamber for another year means business benefits for Antal, which will be used to the maximum extent. For the company, it is primarily access to contacts on the Scandinavian market, participation in meetings and events all over Poland, promotion of Antal's image and close contact with people who receive information about new investments in Poland. The Chamber includes companies from various sectors from all over Poland, so each Antal division will be able to benefit from it. We owe the contact that brings such great benefits to the series of Antal reports - BEAS (Business Environment Assessment Study), whose premiere related to the promotion helped to make Antal famous - comments Aleksandra Jędrzejczyk, Senior Consultant & Project Manager Antal, SSC / BPO.
SPCC supports affiliated companies by:
- Creating networking and business opportunities during numerous meetings organized in Poznań, Szczecin, Tricity, Warsaw, Kraków and Wrocław (a total of about 60 meetings, seminars and conferences per year)
- Promotion of member companies during events organized by the Chamber
- Promotion of member companies via the www.spcc.pl website aimed at increasing the positioning and visibility of the company on the Internet
- Cooperation with other bilateral chambers, business organizations from Poland and Scandinavia, and with the embassies of the Nordic countries in Poland.
- Information activities supporting associated companies in solving issues important to them
- Promoting Scandinavian culture, organizing cultural events or supporting cultural initiatives related to Scandinavia
We encourage you to browse the list of member companies: https://www.spcc.pl/